Personal Tax Returns
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then we need to know about it in order to make sure your tax return is correct:
- Did you receive any income from employment including all directorships?
- Did you receive any employee benefits or did you recieve a P11d?
- Were you receiving a state pension or other taxable state benefits?
- Did you receive any other pension payments?
- Other than contributions through your own company, did you make any pension contributions?
- If your taxable income was more than £50,000, did you receive any child benefit?
- Did you receive interest in the year on bank or building society balances?
- Have you bought or sold any shares in the year or received dividends other than from your own company?
- Do you have a student loan?
- Have you received income from selling or letting a property?
- Excluding donations made through your company, have you made any charitable donations under Gift Aid?
- Have you borrowed money personally to lend to your company?