Bainbridge Lewis is the trading name of Bainbridge Lewis Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 07142049. Registered office: 24a Castle Street, Brighton, BN1 2HD.
1. This site is established in accordance with the laws of the UK and the terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Should any dispute arise from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the UK Courts.
2. The material contained on this site is not intended to provide nor does it constitute legal or any other advice on any particular matter and is provided for general information purposes only. No reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained on this website without seeking appropriate professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances and issues.
3. While Bainbridge Lewis Limited has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. This website is available to all users without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Bainbridge Lewis Limited make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website or any content of, or information on, any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise (“Third Party Site”). Bainbridge Lewis Limited does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will Bainbridge Lewis Limited have any liability in connection with any Third Party Site.
4. Neither Bainbridge Lewis Limited nor any of its officers, associates, consultants, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials, facilities and services offered through this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of Third Parties.
5. Bainbridge Lewis Limited reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
6. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained on this website belong to their respective owners.
7. Copyright on the site and the information set out on it belongs to Bainbridge Lewis Limited and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without the prior consent of Bainbridge Lewis Limited. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos (“the Materials”) contained on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal non commercial use to refer to, bookmark or a point to any page within this website, and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other propriety notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use. Any other use of the Materials on this website, including any form of copying or reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, extraction, reutilisation, incorporation or integration with other Materials or works or redelivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of Bainbridge Lewis Limited is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the propriety rights of Bainbridge Lewis Limited.
8. Risks: You acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent to the use of www.bainbridgelewis.co.uk. These include, but are not limited to disclosure of confidential information (including personal details) the improper operation of the website and the risk that third parties directly or impersonating themselves as someone they are not, will contact you or attempt to contact you as a result of Bainbridge Lewis Limiteds websites provision of and/or your use of this website. If you publish personal information there is a possibility that third parties could harass you, attempt to contact you and try to harm you. Therefore it is important that you carefully consider before disclosing and publishing personal information that you understand that any such disclosure and publishing are made by you at your own risk. Due to the nature of the internet, computers, data flow and other technical and economical practicalities, this website (as with most websites) is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using www.bainbridgelewis.co.uk and the internet in general you may be subject to various risks, including among others, eavesdropping, spoofing, forgery, spamming, imposturing, tampering, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination, including without limitation, viruses, worms, trojan horses, causing unauthorised, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity which may be considered unlawful.
When you make a purchase, request a quote, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address and telephone number that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you. We may use your email address for future promotions or products. All our communications will give you the opportunity to opt-out at any time.
We do not pass on, sell or share your information with any third parties unless consent is requested and accepted from you.
What are cookies:
Cookies are small files used to store data on your computer when viewing a website. These are generally for keeping you logged in or to make sure you get the best user experience from a website. Some cookies are used to track users of websites for a range of reasons such as traffic tracking or ad tracking.
First party cookies (cookies from this website):
This website operates a responsible cookie use policy and does not require cookies to operate.
This website does store a cookie for telling us how you have got to our site and what pages you have looked at. It does not collect any personal information.
Third party cookies (cookies from others):
This website only creates cookies for Google Analytics and GoSquared which are used to monitor site traffic and usage. This cookie is transmitted to the relevant organisation but does not contain any personal or user information. You can opt out of these cookies by disabling cookies in your browser.